Shower And Tell

She: “Now I need to take a shower.”

He: “Nope, sorry, don’t think so.”

She: “I thought you said you were going to bring it back!

He: “Everything’s right where it was. But you’re closing the curtain when you go in there, hmm?”

She: “Well, duh. You want to hear me sing about bullfighting?”

He: “Bullfighting?”

She:Toreador, there’s water on the floor!

He: “Alright already. But then you’re not taking a shower.”

She: “Why not?

He: “Because you’re using the curtain. Which you can’t see through. That makes it a hide-er.”

She: “I could take it outside.”

He: “Yeah. On the beach in Hawai‘i, you might get away with that. Here? Now? You’d get the blues for sure. Blue skin, blue lights …”

This entry was posted in humor and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Shower And Tell

1. Melli says:

LOL! DO you two EVER have a “normal” conversation?
    .-= Melli´s last blog ..Snow Fun! =-.

2. Ah, love it! I come here and feel like a teenager again — mainly because it’s like opening a new Xanth novel every time I stop in.
    😛
    .-= Susan at Stony River´s last blog ..Microfiction Monday #17 =-.

3. Thom says:

You got something going on with that shower. When I saw this I thought didn’t I read something about a shower already?
    .-= Thom´s last blog ..Guess Whose Back? =-.

4. Nessa says:

You are a naughty girl….

Dismal
    .-= Nessa´s last blog ..Dismal =-.

5. Quilly says:

Love, I’ve recently been told that blue is very attractive on me.

6. polona says:

i definitely prefer to have a shower inside, at least until april.
    and – how (in)appropriately – my last name translates to cloud in english 🙂
    .-= polona´s last blog ..arches =-.

7. Jim says:

When I grew up on the farm, in Nebraska, we had the shower on the back porch. There was A curtain and some windows with cutains. 🙂 At first there was a bucket hanging on the nail and then when we put in an electric pump we had running water to the shower.
    .-= Jim´s last blog ..My two Valentines — Ruby (Red) Tuesday — So? =-.

8. kcinnova says:

In the summer, you might want an outdoor shower!
    You could take one here, but you’d get snow in your hair…
    .-= kcinnova´s last blog ..BUNNYCAM update! =-.

9. Has anyone ever told you two you’re “all wet”?!?!
    .-= Mocha with Linda´s last blog ..Never Say Never! You Might Win these Giveaways! =-.

10. Lew says:

I take it that you have some remodeling issues at your new place! LOL. A sense of humor is the only way to deal with mustard yellow bathroom.
    .-= Lew´s last blog ..My World Tuesday – Digging out =-.

• Quilly says:

Lew — luckily that bathroom isn’t in our new place, it is in our temporary apartment where we’re living until our possessions arrive from Hawaii.

11. bettygram says:

Outside showering not an option here, unless you like a strong contrast of cold and heat.
    .-= bettygram´s last blog ..News after last post =-.